Transforming the way we work. Faster. Smarter. Together.
Atlassian. More than 50 000 companies around the world, from start-up to enterprise, use Atlassian’s issue tracking, collaboration and software development products to unleash the potential of every team.
As an Expert Partner, Rubric offers the full suite of Atlassian products.
Project and Issue Tracking
- JIRA : JIRA Software is built for every member of your software team to plan, track, and release great software. Track issues, bugs, tasks, deadlines, code, hours all in one place. Jira with all the Agile project management plug-ins for Scrum and Kanban teams.
Collaboration and Content Sharing
- JIRA Portfolio : Real-time planning, forecasting and management across all teams and projects in a single view.
- Confluence : A central shared repository that allows teams to organize work, create documents, and discuss everything in one place.
- HipChat Server : Group and 1:1 chat with audio, video, and screen sharing, hosted on your own server.
- JIRA Capture : Snap and annotate screenshots with detailed, visual feedback on the fly. From UI and web designs to feedback on sales and marketing content.
- Bitbucket : Bitbucket Server, formerly known as Stash, is the Git solution for professional teams at massive scale.
- Fisheye : Visualize and report on activity and search for commits, files, revisions, or teammates across SVN, Git, Mercurial, CVS and Perforce.
- Crucible : Review code, discuss changes, share knowledge, and identify defects across SVN, Git, Mercurial, CVS, and Perforce.
- Bamboo : Continuous integration, deployment, and delivery management tool.
- JIRA Service Desk : JIRA Service Desk is easy to use, simple to setup, and has everything you need out of the box. Link JIRA Service Desk tickets to JIRA Software issues and keep dev and IT connected.
Application Access Management
- Crowd : A single sign-on tool that allows you to control permissions to all your applications in one place – Atlassian, Subversion, Google Apps, or your own apps.
Rubric: your journey partners; helping you realise your true potential
Knowledge isn’t always understanding. Our professional consultants will guide you along each step of the path towards delivering better quality software faster. We will assist you to understand, use and tweak not only your Atlassian software, but also your overall company journey to delivering better software irrespective of your development approach. From Waterfall to Agile to Continuous Integration to DevOps deployments, Rubric is there to guide every step of the way.
We offer full end-to-end services to make sure that you have the tools, teams, processes and know-how in place to allow you to deliver great software; cheaper and faster:
- Consulting – our Senior Consultants will partner with you; in an advisory role, or at roots level as part of your team!
- Assessment and Recommendation – at short notice, we can have a team of specialists on the ground to assess your current methodologies AND provide comprehensive feedback on all assessments conducted
- Solution/Tool implementation services – our technical experts will install and configure all Atlassian tools adopted by you
- Administration – we can provide full onsite administration of all installed products, as well as provide any upgrades and patches, and recommend hardware configuration advice
- Training – our professional trainers will provide custom training to all your staff – from management to end user, support and admin teams
- Licensing – we will manage your software license and maintenance plans directly with Atlassian on your behalf
- Adhoc/on-going support – we can provide once-off or continued support to all your teams, for all your Atlassian software, as well as advise on strategic and methodology tweaks