HOW TO USE QTP/UFT
- Test Automation is the process of creating a computer script to automatically test software products that would otherwise need to be tested manually.
- Once the basic QTP skills are mastered, it is time to move to the next level.
- This course will provide you with the advanced QTP skills that you need to unlock the potential of test automation.
- Learn to use the Expert view and VBScript to develop data driven, robust and efficient automation tests.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify when Expert View is useful
- Retrieve and use the properties of an object
- Create programmatic descriptions
- Create tests that include VBScript
- Retrieve data from application objects
- Use the Data Table object to store runtime data and drive actions
- Create scripts that access data from external sources
- Create new subroutines and functions
- Use the Function Library editor
- Identify when to handle exceptions programmatically
Who Should Attend
- Test Automators
- Working knowledge of Software Testing Concepts
- How to use QTP course (or equivalent)
- Programming Experience
Duration: 2 days