HOW TO USE QTP/UFT
- Test Automation is the process of creating a computer script to automatically test software products that would otherwise need to be tested manually.
- This course will allow you, through practical application, to automate.
By automating tests, the test execution time can be drastically reduced while the test coverage can be increased.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Record and playback tests from a manual test case
- Enhance basic tests with synchronisation and verification
- Parameterise tests to run with multiple sets of data
- Create and reuse modular actions
- Manage and use the Shared Object Repositories
- Use debug tools using the integrated Microsoft Script Debugger
- Write custom checkpoints to create more precise verification points within a test
- Describe and use virtual objects
- Resolve object recognition problems
Who Should Attend
- Test Analysts
- Test Automators
- IT Project Managers
- Working knowledge of Software Testing Techniques
- Manual Testing will be an advantage
Duration: 3 days
On completion of this course you will be able to write your HP ATP Unified Functional Testing v12.